Anet A8 Plus 3d printer DIY
Rupture de stock
ANET A8 PLUS 3D PRINTER FEATURES:
With a variety of upgraded elements, the Anet A8 Plus DIY 3D Printer allows you to bring your designs to life quickly and easily! The upgraded Anet A8 Plus 3D printer features a larger 300x300x350mm volume build size and supports automatic filament feeding and unloading.
This Anet DIY 3D printer also features an upgraded motherboard with over-current protection, short-circuit protection and overall support for safer printing operation. The optimized aluminum substrate heatbed comes with a glass panel and a flat printing surface for smooth printing and easy removal.
This versatile 3D printer has a patented extruder design for better short-range feeding, smooth discharging and improved consumable printing. The Anet A8 Plus is compatible with both Windows and Mac computers and takes 1.75mm filament. This printer supports a variety of printing materials including ABS, PLA and TPU.
Whether you need a 3D printer for architectural models, medical equipment or industrial applications, this DIY 3D printer has it all! Check out the full features list below.
● This is the DIY version 3D Printer. Upgraded from Anet A8 printer.
● Larger printing size: 300*300*350mm volume bulid size for more print scenes
● Support automatic filament feeding and unloading function, easy to solve by feeding and refueling
● With magnetic movable screen, breakthrough ergonomic design screen, allows for easier and more convenient operation.
● The latest upgraded motherboard: Added designs of over-current protection and short-circuit protection, with smaller current configuration, and it is safe and reliable.
● Optimization of hot bed: aluminum substrate hot bed + glass panel, printing is flat and not warped, easy to take out
● Upgraded the belt adjustment function: X-axis and Y-axis belt tightness can be adjusted freely and more easier, effectively preventing the belt from loosening and jumping
● Patented extruder design: smooth discharge without plugging, short-range feeding, improve the effect of printing soft consumables
● More stable aluminum frame: Y-axis double-axis, Z-axis double-threaded rod, good transmission precision and high printing accuracy
The Anet A8 manual file for your reference:
|Anet DIY 3D Printer Specifications|
|Connector Type||TF Card, Online Printing|
|Display Scree||12864 Display Screen|
|Print speed||120mm/s MAX,Recommended 30~60mm/s|
|Nozzle diameter||0.4mm Marking|
|Extruder Temperature||260℃ MAX|
|Hot Bed Temperature||100℃ MAX|
|Platform board Material||Aluminum Plate and Tempered Glass|
|XY-axis Positioning Accuracy||0.012mm|
|Z-axis Positioning Accuracy||0.004mm|
|Supporting Material||PLA,ABS,HIPS,WOOD,TPU etc.|
|Language||English and Chinese|
|File Input Format||STL/OBJ/JPG|
|File output Format||Gco/Gcode|
|Model Automatic Support Function||support|
|Power Supply||AC 220V/110V 360W|
Plug EU Standard(Default)
|Package Size||DIY version: 500*370*175MM|