ELEGOO Saturn 2 Resin 3D Printer with 10” 8K Mono LCD
- 【10″ 8K Monochrome LCD】 ELEGOO Saturn 2 adopts a 10-inch 8K mono LCD screen with an HD resolution of 7680×4320 and an ultra-fine XY resolution of 28.5 microns, outputting outstandingly detailed 3D models with a cure time of only 1-3s per layer. The scratch-resistant tempered glass above the LCD screen with 9H hardness for better light transmission and protection.
- 【43% Larger than Saturn’s Printing Volume】With a build volume of 219x123x250mm / 8.62×4.84×9.84 inch and a 10” large mono LCD screen make the prototype size larger and the curing efficiency higher, you can print one larger model or multiple smaller models in a single batch.
- 【Fresnel Collimating Light Source】Fresnel collimating light source consists of 48 highly integrated UV LED lights that work with FCL system Fresnel lens to emit a uniform light beam of 405nm wavelength, excellent printing accuracy, and a more smooth surface finish.
- 【Reliable Printing Performance】The Z-axis is designed with dual linear rails and non-slip hexagon socket leveling screws for ultra-steady & accurate movement and remarkable printing performance. The sandblasted surface build plate provides much stronger adherence, and PFA release liner with easier model removal and less release tension.
- 【Odor-free Printing Environment】The air filtration system with an activated carbon filter can absorb most of the resin odor, creating an odor-free fresh printing environment. Double heat-conducting copper heat tubes with faster heat transfer and better heat dissipation efficiency prolong the service life of 3D printers
Models printed on Saturn 2 using 8K Standard Photopolymer Resin
Models printed on Saturn 2 using 8K Water-washable Photopolymer Resin
3D Printer models comparison:
Il n’y a pas encore d’avis.