eSUN eMarble Natural Filament 1.75mm 1kg
Product information & technical details
|Net weight:||1000 g|
|Recommended processing temperature:||190 – 230 °C|
|Recommended heating temperature:||45 – 60°C|
eSUN eMarble consists of a combination of PLA with marble elements and has the function of normal PLA.
Main features of eSUN eMarble
- Marble look & unique marble texture
- Perfect for art & craft projects, & decorative elements
- High printer compatibility
- Vacuum sealed packaging
How to store your filament
1. If you will not be using your printer for more than a few days, please remove the filament from the nozzle to protect it.
2. To prolong the life of your filament, please return the unsealed filament to its original vacuum bag and store it in a cool, dry place after printing. If you have a filament box, store your filament there.
3. When storing your filament, please feed the loose end of the filament through the holes on the edge of the filament spool to avoid unwinding. This way it will be pulled in properly the next time you use it.
Vous aimerez peut-être aussi…
SUNLU 3D Filament Dryer499 DH