Photosensitive Sensor Module Light Detection
1. Adopt sensitive photosensitive resistance sensor
2. Comparator output, clean signal, good waveform, strong driving ability, more than 15mA.
3. Adjustable potentiometer, can adjust the brightness of the light detection
4. The working voltage is 3.3V-5V
5. Output form: DO digital switching output (0 and 1) and AO analog voltage output
6. With fixed bolt hole, easy to install
7. Small size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm PCB
8. Use wide voltage LM393 comparator
1. The photosensitive resistance module is most sensitive to the ambient light. It is usually used to detect the brightness of the light in the surrounding environment and trigger the microcontroller or relay module;
2, the module in the ambient light brightness can not reach the set threshold, DO end output high level, when the ambient light brightness exceeds the set threshold, DO end output low level;
3, DO output can be directly connected with the microcontroller, through the microcontroller to detect high and low levels, so as to detect the environment light brightness changes;
4, DO output can directly drive the relay module, which can form a light control switch.
5, small analog output AO can be connected with the AD module through the AD conversion, can obtain more accurate numerical environmental light.
1 VCC connection power supply positive 3.3-5V
2 GND power supply negative pole
3 DO TTL switch signal output
4 AO analog signal output
Light intensity detection, light intensity sensor, intelligent car light detection module
1 x Photosensitive Sensor Module