eResin Standard Grey 1000ml
Disponible sur commande
Product: eSUN General Purpose Photopolymer Resin for LCD 3D printers, eResin-LC1004
Packaged in a durable aluminum bottle
Solidify wavelength: 395nm to 405nm
Hardness (D): 88D
Viscosity (25C,mPa.s): 100 to 150 mPa.s
Density: 1.07 to 1.12 g / cm3
Shrinkage of Vol.: 3.72%-4.24%
Flexural strength (Mpa): 59Mpa to 70Mpa
Flexural Modulus (Mpa): 1.88 to 2.38
Tensile strength (Mpa): 35Mpa to 42 Mpa
Elongation at break (%): 11% to 20%
Hardness (D): 88D
1) Keep away from light and sealed at room temperature.
2) It is recommended to store the resin between 15 Celsius and 35 Celsius in its original container.
Avoid any dusty or moist environment.
1) Shake well before use. Avoid any direct sunlight during usage.
2) Keep it away from the children. Do not put in mouth.
3) Wear gloves before use to avoid direct contact with the skin and keep the room ventilated.
4) If accidentally contacted, please wash with plenty of water immediately. Seek medical advice if necessary.
5) Finished models are required to clean by high-concentration alcohol (>95%) about 30 seconds.
Before choosing eSUN resins for your LCD 3D printers, please confirm that the UV wavelength of your 3D printer is 405nm. Thoroughly tested and perfectly compatible to EPAX X1, Anycubic Photon and Wanhao D7.
Bottom Exposure Time: 30-45s when layer thickness is 0.05mm, recommend set to 40s. Bottom Exposure Layers: 4 layers
Normal Exposure Time: 6-9s when layer thickness is 0.05mm, recommend set to 7s.
PS；Exposure time is proportional to layer thickness. The numbers above are for layer thickness 0.05mm。if layer thickness is 0.1mm, the normal exposure time will be 11-16s. If layer thickness is 0.02 then normal exposure time is 2-4s and bottom layers can be less such as 2 or 3 layers.